How to clean your glasses
It’s the most commonly asked question by our patients – how do I keep my glasses clean?
We want you to love wearing your glasses every day and we’ve put together some tips to help keep them fresh. It’s super simple.
- Wash your hand with lukewarm water
- Wipe your glasses down with some mild soap and lukewarm water concentrating around the rim of the frames and the nose pads.
- Use the lens cloth provided to wipe off any excess water and dry them.
- You can also use one of our alcohol-free lens cleaners. If you do make sure it’s one that’s suitable for lenses to avoid damaging your lenses and breaking down your anti reflective or scratch resistant coating. Our friendly staff can help you choose one in store.
- Wash your lens cloth regularly with some warm water and soap to get rid of any build up.
Remember you can always pop in store if you need a hand.
See we told you it’s simple. Happy cleaning!